| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ceara Mirim in September is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 48.8mm (1.9in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Ceara Mirim September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ceara Mirim, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ceara Mirim:
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) WNW
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 425 kms (264.1 miles) WNW
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WNW
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) W
- Macau, Brazil - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) WNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) W
- Florania, Brazil - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) WSW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) SSW
- Surubim, Brazil - 245 kms (152.3 miles) S
- Triunfo, Brazil - 387.1 kms (240.5 miles) SW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 308 kms (191.4 miles) SW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 358.4 kms (222.7 miles) SSW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) SSW