| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ceara Mirim in October is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 18.7mm (0.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Ceara Mirim October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ceara Mirim, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ceara Mirim:
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) WNW
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 425 kms (264.1 miles) WNW
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WNW
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) W
- Macau, Brazil - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) WNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) W
- Florania, Brazil - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) WSW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) SSW
- Surubim, Brazil - 245 kms (152.3 miles) S
- Triunfo, Brazil - 387.1 kms (240.5 miles) SW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 308 kms (191.4 miles) SW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 358.4 kms (222.7 miles) SSW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) SSW