| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ceara Mirim in January is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 53.9mm (2.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Ceara Mirim January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ceara Mirim, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ceara Mirim:
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 410.2 kms (254.9 miles) WNW
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 425 kms (264.1 miles) WNW
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WNW
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 334.4 kms (207.8 miles) W
- Macau, Brazil - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) WNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) W
- Florania, Brazil - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) WSW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) WSW
- Campina Grande, Brazil - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) SSW
- Surubim, Brazil - 245 kms (152.3 miles) S
- Triunfo, Brazil - 387.1 kms (240.5 miles) SW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 308 kms (191.4 miles) SW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 358.4 kms (222.7 miles) SSW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) SSW